Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Sunday Fun

I really wanted us to all go on a hike while we were in Utah and I heard that Twin Lakes above Silver Lake was pretty easy.  Thanks to my amazing map reading we walked almost all the way around Silver Lake before we realized we walked by the trail head.  Alex was already complaining about being tired and Cole wanted to be held.  That was the start of Al being annoyed and not wanting to hike, haha.
The hike was a little harder than I was told, but we did it and it was so beautiful!!
Cole was a mess and wanted to be held most of the time, but Alex did great and hiked the entire time.
Al was annoyed so that made for a really fun family hike, but seriously just look how beautiful those mountains are, I miss it so much.
To make it even better Cole fell asleep on the way down and then Al got major road rage driving down the canyon because there was some RV going really slow, haha.  The takeout garlic burgers from Cotton Bottom made up for it :)
That afternoon we went to Liz's for a yummy dinner and some family time.
I picked some massive zucchini's at Sarah and Lindas house.
and that night we had dessert with the Odion family that we lived by in Glendale.  It sure is amazing how fast time goes by.

No comments: