For some reason a lot of bands don't come to Dallas or I just don't hear about them like I did in Utah and LA. We bought Ed Sheeran tickets in May and it was at the stadium right by our house. Kristin and Eric ended up coming with us. We went to a yummy dinner at Crudo before and got to the stadium right before Ed Sheehan came on. We also didn't die of heat stroke since the sun was setting. The concert was ok, he didn't sing a lot of his good songs and we were tired so we all sat on the dirty ground, next time we are getting tickets with seats.
Cole is obsessed with Al....he wants to do everything he does. In this pic he said I want to wear a hat like ya Dad.
In Utah Alex discovered he liked Tennis after he played with Liz so after a ton of research I found somewhere in Frisco he could take once a week. This picture is before his first lesson which he ended up loving and 2 months later he is still going. His next request is piano!!
Preschool starts really late in Texas and we were all ready!! Cole has talked about it since Alex went last year so he seriously ran in the building with his lunch box and didn't look back. I think his entire class was in tears except him. The second week he cried when I dropped him off which made me sad and I told myself if that continued I would just pull him out since he's still so little. Alex looked a little worried when I dropped him off but he ended up loving it.
Alex wants to be a Superman Hero when he grows up.
Cole wants to be a Doctor when he grows up.
Costco is one of our favorite places to go. They can both sit in the cart even though they can't keep their hands to themselves and we usually end up eating lunch or dinner there. They saw these superhero hoodies and freaked out. I hate clothes like this, but I loved how happy they got when they put them on so we are now proud owners of 2 Batman hoodies.
and how cute are they in their new boxer brief underwear, seriously adorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment