Monday, November 16, 2015

Texas Baby Shower

My friends Kristin, Lauren, and Heather threw me an amazing baby shower.   I was so worried I wouldn't be able to go because I got the flu around 2am Monday morning and my shower was Tuesday night.  I don't think there is anything worse than having the flu when you're 36 weeks pregnant.  Thankfully Al was home on Monday to kind of watch the kids while he worked.  I locked myself in our room hoping no one would get it and surprisingly no one did, yay.  Tuesday night I still didn't feel amazing, but I went and probably ate too much food.
So grateful for these 3 ladies and showering baby and I with lots of love.
Diane was the after party making everyone laugh.
Almost everyone that came.
Opening presents!!  I got a ton of cute outfits, blankets, diapers, a puj tub, freshly picked moccs, a measuring chart, and gift cards.   So grateful for all of it.
and my friend Kristin who has come to every baby shower.   We lived in LA together when I was pregnant with Alex and Cole and now baby #3 in Dallas, true friend right there.

No comments: