We made lots of Ikea trips this fall and the best part was they could both go to the kids area for an hour if it wasn't already full (that's the key). I feel like every outing involves food or bribery now and this one included a cinnamon roll for Alex and ice cream cone for Cole.
Another trip to Ikea with just Cole and he got a cinnamon roll.
When these two are together they can wear you out, it's exhausting. Cole and I have been getting one day a week while Alex is at school to spend time together which has been so fun. They are the sweetest little boys with so many great qualities. I mean look at their cute smiles.
We talked Al into going to the Texas State Fair and little did I know he had plans to go to church ball later that night, convenient. Nothing could beat our trip to the fair last year and this one definitely didn't, but we did get to ride on the massive Ferris Wheel!!
Love the little kids area that is also at the Utah State Fair, kids love it.
I thought this sign was a really cool sign.
The best petting zoo ever complete with zebras, donkey/zebra, giraffes, and kangaroos.
Yay the Ferris Wheel didn't have a long line so we went for it, amazing views of flat Dallas.
I look so pregnant and large in this picture and I think I was only at 34 weeks.
Last year we won 2 huge minions and this year they wanted another one, but sadly we went home empty handed and poor.
No comments:
Post a Comment